Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been Tagged

I was tagged by Cameron.
1. I am obsessed with CSI Las Vegas right now.
2. This is Emily Post. I love my new cleaver blog title.

3. I ran today for the first time in a LONG time. I'm sore.4. I never saw Titanic in theater. If you were my age when Titanic came out this is a BIG deal.5. I love to scrapbook.
6. I never go to bed without washing my face. never.7. I have a tattoo. I want another. My husband won't allow it.

I'm tagging... Brooke. Emily. Sara Jane. Shannon.Wishful Thinking. Susan. Elaine.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

i saw titanic in a dollar theater like a year after it came out. i was so mad at liz because she had promised and promised to take me to see it. well she did...it only took a year. lol

kate said...

i didn't see titanic until it came on tv a few years ago...i thought i was the only one who didn't see it when it came out! i feel way better now :)

Sara Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Jane said...

I love your tatoo! Some days I want one, but then I remember that it will hurt and be there forever, and I get chicken!